Vipre antivirus program is software trusted and used by many computer users because it has various types of protection tools which keeps the system free from malicious files and online threats as well. Some of the examples of online threats are like virus attack, malware outbreak, spyware etc. It runs with its best level till technical issues occur and if it happens then try to fix it instantly.
If users are using Vipre antivirus then there could be some minor problems like Installation, Setup, product key, update & upgrade and Vipre antivirus active protection in error status etc. And in support with these problems the Vipre Technical Support team is offering online help for its users in US and Canada regions. Here the entire errors will be fixed at a very low service charge and it will be only charged if the problem gets solved in accurate manner as per the user’s choice and satisfaction.
Here, the experts engaged has illustrated some hints and steps to get out with the Vipre firewall protection in error, so just follow the instruction described under and get rid of such issues. And if any help required then contact Vipre support team who will solve the issue via remote access technology method.
There are different situation that can cause Vipre active protection in error:
Method 1: Previous installed security program may be removed.
Vipre Business can remove various other security programs automatically but if it is not removed then contact support team to get fixed such issue.
Method 2: Reinstall the Active Protection Driver:
- Firstly, customers may stop the VIPRE Business Agent’s service
- After this try to open an “Administrative Command Prompt”
- Then, change the Directory to the Agent’s Installation folder like C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE Business Agent\
- Now, need to execute the command as SBSetupDrivers.exe /uninstall /AP and SBSetupDrivers.exe /install /AP and wait for 10 seconds between each commands
- At last, start the VIPRE Business Agent’s service
Method 3: Windows repairing
- The starting step will be to open the “Administrative Command Prompt”
- Then need to run the “SFC /Scannow” command
- And if requested then need to supply the specified Windows CD
- At last, Reboot the PC once after the SFC scan completes
For any other type of help the customers are free to dial the Vipre antivirus support phone number which is a toll free number with 24hours working all over the year. The technicians engaged here are highly qualified and experienced in handling such issues without any affect to other part of the computer system.